The Appalachian Experimental Economics Laboratory (AppEEL) is located at 3021 Peacock Hall. The lab consists of 20 subject stations, 2 server computers, and a 60 inch monitor and display system.
An online recruitment system manages a subject pool that includes students and non-students. For more information about AppEEL, please contact Dr. David Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the Online Recruitment System for Economic Experiments (ORSEE). To register in order to receive email invitations for upcoming sessions please go to www.AppEEL.net.
Quick AppEEL Facts
- 8 experimental economics faculty
- many visiting experimental researchers
- over 30 sesssions in Spring 2018 semester
- 2,000 registered in subject pool
- 80% show up rate
- David Bruner
- Todd L. Cherry
- David L. Dickinson
- Tanga McDaniel Mohr
- Dave McEvoy
- Mike McKee (Emeritus)
- Abhijit Ramalingam
- Brock Stoddard
AppEEL Affiliated Faculty
- Steffen Kallbekken, CICERO
- Stephan Kroll, Colorado State University
- Jon Hovi, University of Oslo
- Håkon Sælen, CICERO